Friday, October 2, 2015

#6 Towed!

September 30.

Another challenge today,

I should be together with my friends to the City Hall for moving procedure and opening the bank account today. But the friends were stuck on the immigration of KIX and they think they couldn't make it today. So I decided to go by myself since I don't know If I have time to go tomorrow after or not, and I do really need it to be done as fast as it can.


Minami-senri Park

Happily to challenge my self,  I ride my bike that I got from Obaa-san the house owner to the Minami-senri, where the branch of Suita City Hall is located. I done the procedure at the City Hall smoothly by myself, and fortunately I was able to get all the Japanese things the staff told me, not really difficult thing to be done alone ;) But, at the Yuucho Bank (JP Post Bank) I really have a problem with language until the staff got a bit stress from me. And until now I still don't know what things he asking me about, but that doesn't matter at all, because I got to open a new bank account :D

The City Hall so empty!

Then, around 4 pm, at least 1 hour after the procedure, I decided to stop by for buying a detergent. Yesterday I already bought something that I thought was a detergent but after arrived home and doing my laundry, I got a bit suspicious about the detergent, and I read the bottle once more, AND yeah I was stupid to get it wrong, it written " FRAGRANCE " there, in English though ! :D Haha. So my first laundry was only washed by a fragrance only, its a secret._.

Okay, forget about the detergent, I bought the correct one this time, and with no idea I went back to the parking area in the front of Minami-senri City Hall. Suddenly, I didnt realize what happened cos the parking area that I parked my bike before along with many others bike and motobike WAS EMPTY.

I looked around, still innocent to think that my bike was towed! :O And I was alone and daylight will gone soon. I decided to ask one Japanese woman, and she show me a announcement about towed bike attached on the wall. Based on the information I need to go to another station, Momoyamadai, and from there I need to go along the railways and find the place to get my bike back. Without thinking once more and without took any pic of the information, I hop to the Bus and went to Momoyamadai station. There, I asked an old man about towed bike, but he said he don't know about it and told me to go to the place that I lost my bike and asked police was a better idea than came there. I also thought that maybe true. But the information before also looked convince. But I also don't know the place name and the exact location, so I thought to go back to Minamisenri. BUT, while I lined up for the bus, I saw the NO BIKE PARK sign near there, then I went there and found the same announcement about towed bike. YEAH. A hope came. I took picture of it, and asked a Japanese about the direction, she saw the map and told me to go to the east side along the rail, I did. I walked, walked, until I read : Toyonaka, Already another city. I started to doubt it, and asked another Japanese girl and she told me I was in the wrong direction, I should go to the west side along the railway. OHYEAH. So i went back to the station direction, together with her. She sounds more convincing, so I followed it. we apart in the station and I went to the west side alone, I walked again, walked again, but I also didnt find any sign of the place. I was sad, feels like crying. Night will come soon, so I decided to go back to the house, I planned to ask help from Obaasan.

But when I arrived at home, i thinking again that it may be bad idea to ask her, since she was old and she may try too hard for it. So when I got home, got a wi-fi, I asked my friends of Tsukumodai people, fortunately Ran was standby and answer me very quickly, and good news. She really comfort me, and made me not panic anymore since she said she had experienced it before, towed bike. :) OH love you Ran! She said it was nothing to nervous about and don;t blame myself too much, maybe I think it was criminal but people experienced it, also she and Reija too. <3 p="">

She told me, the place is called, Kasuka Hokanjyo, in the west side along the railway from Momoyamadai Station, but located pretty far by walk, and the place is under the big bridge. Bring money at least 3,000 JPY to pay for the charge, residence card, and go there next morning because the place close at 6PM. I read at the information it will open 9.30. So I decided to go there 8.30 something to get my bike. 
Then, another problem was, since the bike is Obaa-san's bike, and she is a very caring lady, I'm afraid she will notice the bike was gone today, and when she ask me, what should I say?

Really nice to have many friends that console me at the moment, even I'm alone but it feels like i'm not alone though. They told me many ways to make me comfort enough to sleep tonight. I may won't have a good dream, but i won't have a bad dream neither, thanks to friends :)

:)

Shortly, October 1. Morning at 8, I rushed to go out from house to get my bike back. I found the place, and what did Ran say was true, it feels nothing after it finished and got my bike back. Just I need to pay 3,000 JPY for this precious experience and life lesson. HAHAHA :)

The place I parked my bike.
Yes I understand very well now that the yellow sign means no bike park! :D This pic took 8AM, at the moment my bike towed, many bike parked there :(

 
Kasuka Hokanjyo, really this is first under bridge place I knew in Japan.


The counter at Kasuka Hokanjyo, I told them when my bike towed, I paid and done, I got my bike back.

Bonus picture!

In the afternoon, Obaa-san knocked my room and she did asking about the bike, but she also answering making conclusion by herself, so I didn't tell lie and I didn't make her worry either! :D She thought that I went to friend's place until midnight HAHA. I only answer, HAI HAI Sumimasen. (Yes, Yes, Sorry) :) Good it turned out well! I will park in the proper place next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment