Friday, March 7, 2014

Say Goodbye, Say Hello, and Say Goodbye, and Say Hello.

I know I’m such a bad blogger, I haven’t update my blog since like thousand years ago. Feel bad cus you know I’m so busy and famous there in Japan (hahaha just kidding), but I try to payback all now since I have too many spare time now until my “jail period” in April-July. Say Hello again to my Blog.

 DSC04445

Say Goodbye to my tiny tidy room in OU Tsukumodai International Dormitory, Osaka. 163 nights, almost every night I stayed there.

 

DSC04446

(Okamoto-san, my dad, and tsukumodai’s friend)

DSC04448

(last selfie)

DSC04460

And say Goodbye to all my dearest friends from all over the worlds. They are not friends for me anymore, more than best friends, they are already my family.Don’t cry don’t cry, because I was leaving with big smile and laugh. (Even though I cried a lot on the plane)

No comments:

Post a Comment