Saturday, September 21, 2013

Finally, Japan!

日本 よこそ!(Welcome Japan!)

My Japanese level is too bad right now, but I think I will developing my ability. Hehe. So, I just want to share something here, that I finally, completed another dream of mine, that was : arrive in Japan! :’) Alhamdulillah.

I arrived at 18th, but I have the bad luck, some accidents, first is on of my wheel suitcase is broken and second is I brought the wrong plug-in adaptor so I cant got any electricity. but luckily a day after, a Brazilian Japanese friend at dorm helped me to adapt one local plug-in to the one I need. So I just got an electricity yesterday, and only have a chance to post a blog today.

So, day 1, I just going around dormitory by myself. I’ll wrote about my dormitory tour later. And day 2 (19th) I’m going with Bryan to Shinsabashi, near Namba, Osaka, by train, Hankyu Osaka, and than transfer with JR Subway. We go there to report at Indonesian General Consulate about our arrival. Its really weird to meet up with Bryan, because our dormitory was separated and we don’t have any cellphone, we just chat via FB and deciding the time and place to meet up on the day before. But don’t worry, i still can meet up with him. And then after we report, we walk around Shinsabashi, and go to the famous place, Dotonbori and also we walk at the arcade walk, its named Shinsabashi-Suji at the gate, its really long maybe almost 2 kilometers. Its really crowded than my dorm area, because my dorm area is kind of like countryside, and Dotonbori is in a Osaka City Center. And also Umeda station is WOW, huge, crowd, cross circulation of walking people everywhere, its SUGOI!

But, like what I’ve explained before that I don’t have any electricity so at the second day all of my gadget was die. So I cant take any photos. I will updated later if I get any pic from Bry. He even take a photo of NMB48 at the huge billboard there!

And then after a short tour with Bry, I went to dorm by myself and get lost. But I met someone that also will go to our dorm, we really towards an opposite way before I greet him, so I’m lucky.

At the 3rd day (20nd) me and some friends, from many countries, like there are 2 girls from Philipine, 2 girls from South Korea and 1 boy Brazilian Japanese, we went to Suita City Hall to register our arrival, and open a bank account at the Yuchoo Bank or Post Office (I don’t know). It’s really nice to go to public place with the people that can talk Japanese fluently, they really helped me a lot. Hehe.

After that we went to 百円 Shop (100Yen Shop) where all things that sell in there is only 100Yen (it’s only about 10,000 rupiah or 1USD). Hyaku-En Shop is spread around Japan, so its really easy to find, and the things they sell is really worth for that price. I bought some necessary goods: slipper, chopstick, and than the local plug-in.

And at night we had additional welcome party at Tsukumodai Dormitory, after my adapted plug-in is done (really thankfully to Kenji-san) I cook with another boys from Singapore, Netherland and the Brazilian-Japanese boy. We use my rice, and I cooked it, and they bought another ingredients. We stir some chicken onion mushroom beansprout tofu, mixed it only with soy sauce. And I add an additional dish, Rendang. I’m glad to meet the Singaporean, because he knows well about me that 豚肉 と アルコホル は 食べられませ (I can’t eat pork and drink alcohol). And lucky me once more, the Korean girls is celebrating their Thanksgiving day, so they made Kimchi (I’ve taste it finally :)) and they also cooked some Kimchi Pancake. Really nice, Oishikatta desu. We ate together and the Korean girl take a photo of us.

At the first floor Lounge of Tsukumodai Dormitory. Credit:Hyun Ju Lee (https://www.facebook.com/blueberryyyyyy)

It’s enough welcoming for me. ありがとう. And I hope I can always enjoy my life here everyday. Once more, Welcome Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment