Tuesday, September 29, 2015

#4 もう変わった!LABO5 Osaka University

Monday, 28 September.

Today is my first time touch down Osaka University again. I went to S1 building of Global Architecture Division for meeting my assistant professor, Itami-sensei. Don't ask me again, how it felt when I rode my bike to the same road to the university. 懐かしい。

But, good news to tell, the building was change! もう変わった! I already heard before from my professor, so not so shocked, but the changing of the building gave me an exciting feeling :' It's renovated from the old building to the new one :D All the structure and layout are still the same, but they changed the facade and all interior to be the new one! That's good feeling when I get on the elevator, exciting to see how's the Laboratory will look like. Let's see!






Tara!
And, these are the old facade,


Bonus: the same benches area near the canteen.


Btw, the weather in Osaka is hot. Tokyo already rain. But Osaka looks like summer isn't end yet. 2 years ago I arrived  exactly in the same period as now, and before the weather is feels like autumn is coming. But NOW oh oh, too bright, but the wind is chotto cold.

And, this one is the old lab entrance,

The new one.


The old laboratory, 

and the new one :








Okay, you may can't define the differences of the old and new lab, yeah me too get so shocked because the studio is so messy even with the new wall and ceiling and flooring HAHA. And I like the layout from before better than now, where there is a special space on the corner separated with book shelves for tatami living room set and kitchen.

Well, today, not so many people there, because it's still holiday. I only met some undergraduates who were doing their studio there, and 2 laboratory members. And they're new face for me, Akao-san and Kimura -san :') Nice to see new faces. And I done my things for enrollment and co-op housing contract, accompanied by Itami-sensei. I can't say it done though, cos after that they give me many task to do, document to fill in, and many more

Enrollment, Insurances to join (3 offers), Nihongo Course to Join (3 offers), some notification for medical check up, orientation and others. And i haven't go to city hall and open the bank account yet though :(

My sensei said, "Looks like you will get to be busy for the next couple days". Really nice saying ne :)


And today's afternoon, 6.15 exactly at the promised time, my Japanese father, Okamoto-otousan stop by the house to meet me and Tsutsumi-san. He acted like my own father that entrusted his own daughter to the house owner. He also brought 3 boxes of mine from a year ago. My winter things there! :) He also said he will come to the Indonesian art performance, and he invited me to the Lets Talk Japanese welcome party next week, HAHA. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment