Tuesday, September 29, 2015

#3 Indonesian Family

September 27. Sunday.

太陽の家-MAFGA

Okay, before we talk about the Indonesian Family, let me share some tips, based on my own experience problems about :
How to unlock the suitcase that doesn't want to unlock when you already sure the PIN is correct? and
How to open the locked suitcase with padlock when you lost the key?

If you need to quickly open the suitcase, This may be answer the questions!


I used the spoon to forced open the head zipper, then pull out the head zipper handle from the head. The handle will stay on there, but you can open the suitcase!


This broken main lock is no problem, but I lost the padlock key of the front side of the suit case, nothing much in there (there are bag, stationery and some material for scrap), 
but because i already intend to throw this suitcase away, I decided to broke and open the suitcase, by, forced open the zipper with knife, haha. The zipper was broken, the padlock's still there, but I can see my belongings again :)

After force-unlocked my suitcase, I can eat and changing clothes comfortably. Then, because i have many spare time on Sunday that day, I decided to join Osaka-Nara Indonesian Community (PPI ON) event at Taiyou no Ie 太陽の家, Oonohara. When I first arrived at the meeting place, I just realized,  AH I've been there before! But with Faye, Kat, Tao and Stef to the Filipino Party :D Hol, that weird feeling came once more!



Home made food!

The people came much more than the pic i took :p idk why it looks so empty on the pic



Many cute babies there!


And this one, just to recall a year ago Filipino Party memory;)

After took a lunch, half of the people (young one) went away to MAFGA, for Indonesian art performance practice. MAFGA looks like a place that rent for study or meeting or practice or class or other similar activities. I didnt take many pics, but I really enjoying their practice for the Ramayana Play (conduct in Japanese), Jaipong dance and Angklung instrument :D 
It's so fancy of PPI ON that we can hold such a big event! Proud of US even though I can't join the perform, I will help and support them this year, next year I may join :)

Angklung practice

So, talking about this event, let me share this event' poster for you ;)


Please be sure to Join if possible for you!

I think meeting the Indonesian friends are really good choice. Instead of just laying down lazily on weekend, at least once a week I can speak my mother language freely :p On the 6 months I lived before in Japan, i only once join Indonesian event hehe but since i get the second chance, I will try as best as i can to participate now! And yeah, on that occasion I met some girls, was enjoying chatting and one of them Dinda, her name, is living in Tsukumodai Dorm, haha envy for her but yeah so someday I can surely visit Tsukumodai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment