Monday, September 28, 2015

#2 Hello Osaka! Tsutsumi Dorm 堤蒋 

Well, I will catch up my 3 days stories now.


September 26. Saturday.

Touch down Osaka. The 懐かしい (re:natsukashii, nostalgic) feeling came over me when I get off from Osaka Monorail to Yamada Station. But the weird feeling also came over. Then after that even though I only have hand carry bag with me (no suitcases), im so tired and i dont want to take a risk so i decided to take taxi to the accommodation.

Before starting the problem story in Osaka, i would to share about yesterday's problem story.

Yesterday's problem story, about over luggage, already resolved thanks to Kuroneko Yamato, the package company, and Irkham-san, Ito-san, Mba Kholis that helped us to send our luggage to our city. And, sending all of my luggage was the best option, its more than worth-ed :)

Find this corner at the airport or around city center

My luggage

So why it's worth?
  1. Its cheap, I sent 2 big suitcases - around 20kgs each - and I only spent 3,688JPY for it, comparing to IF i pay for Japan Airlines overweight fees - 500JPY/kg x 30kg = 15,000JPY! I already save 11,000JPY :D and they didn't measure the kg, i think they just count the amount of suitcases.
  2. Its fast! I sent my luggage from Haneda Airport at 10 AM Saturday, and Sunday morning 9 AM my suitcases already arrived. You can also choose the best time for you to receive you package, and they can keep your belongings up to 7 days.
Okay, sounds like i advertising it too much :p Ah then, from Haneda Airport, 3 of us separated. We start our own journey from that time!


Yeah! Osaka. My first story is, why I cant update? Because I have no electricity for my laptop. 
I have experience before, 6 months i lived here, I prepared for it, I bought the plugin from Indonesia though. Yes it can fit my phone charger, but no use for my laptop charger, my laptop charger was too big for the plugin, and I went to all stores that some people recommended me, DAISO, コーナン, i bought plugin but still no use :( 

Today, fortunately, the very nice house owner, 堤さん (Tsutsumi-san or Obaa-san), have a friend/neighbor that have a big hole of the same plugin. He gave the plugin to me as present :) Honestly its not that fit, but it totally work for my laptop charger! Thankyou Tsuda-san and Obaa-san! 

Talk about her, yes, she is very very very nice. I don't know whether she is also nice to other girls that live in the house or not, or because my Japanese Father is also her friend? She gave me many things, she loves to talk (in fast Japanese of course), very cheerful, energetic, and i'm shocked when she said she is 80-something years old. She gave me fan to save up money for the air-con, because now the weather is not so hot but not so cold too. She gave me many basket, a kitchen utensils and seasoning, she gave me the iron, and she also lend me her BIKE to use everyday! *IDK how to explain her kindness*

And she has very beautiful Japanese House, which i live in with other 5 girls. It's kind of shared house. The first floor is Obaa-san's house, and the second floor is for rental. The kitchen, toilet, bathroom, laundry machine are shared. And the room is not so small, not so big. Fit for me. It also fully furnished with pretty bamboo furniture, air-con, refrigerator and bed with futon. In the other say, i don;t need to buy anything. In additon, she keeps asking to me "Anything else you need? No need to buy, I will give it to you." Very nice until i think that i may live here until the end :)





The rent is also affordable. For Minamisenri-Yamada area, 29,000JPY +7,000 (water and gas fees) i think is make sense. Internet is Wi-Fi! (This point is so much better than Tsukumodai Dorm, hehe), 2,000JPY/month, and plus electricity fees depends on the used every month. So total will be around 40,000JPY (all in). With the same price you may get only room with no furniture and exclude water gas fees in the area near campus.

About the housemates, I only met 2 of them because now is still holiday. One is Chinese, and one is Korean that her family come for travel. Comparing to Tsukumodai Dorm, that only separate some meters from my current house, I will love to live with many other people like in Tsukumodai Dorm, but the girls here are also nice and the house is very comfy plus Obaa-san that very very nice, so somehow I will really living it :)

stairs to Tsukumo Park





Bright blue bicycle that obaa-san lend me to use everyday, and the bike has 2 basket :"









The back side of Tsukumodai Dorm that seen from Kitchen or bathroom or toilet of the house:( 

When I first saw it, i realized it may bad idea to live really close to this dorm, Haha I became chotto sad, weird, mixed feeling came. All the memories playback and i miss the time with my dearest friends there. But,

They still be my friends until now so nothing to be sad about, and I also already have some links to be connect again to that dorm HAHA there are some Indonesian girls that I met yesterday living on the dorm, plus Okamoto-san, my Japanese Father asked me to join Let's Talk Japanese, which is the activity for the dorm's resident. I wonder when i will have my comeback there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment