Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cooking Lesson #1 Beef Teriyaki Toast

All over this week is holiday for me, so I just stayed at home doing some household work, one of those is cooking!

If I bring back the KKN memory, I am the one who got bullied a lot because of my lack of cooking :( but honestly, if I have a spare time I have a big passion to cooking, hehe,  so I try to cook a lot lately.

And now I will share a recipe, the idea is from my older brother, and then I try to make one by myself and by my own way. Because I’m not expert of cooking so all of my ingredients that I use is very simple, and should be will available in your own refrigerator/kitchen daily ^^

Beef Teriyaki Toast

IMG_20130902_101729

  • White Beard
  • Beef, cooked, it must be fried or roasted first
  • Corn, chopped
  • Onion, chopped
  • Mozzarella, wide thin sliced
  • Teriyaki Sauce, brand that I use is Saori
  • Chili sauce
  • Lemon
  • Black pepper
  • Salt
  • Oregano
  • Sesame
  • Margarine


Cooking ware that I use is double sided frying pan. This pan is also usually have an ability to roast.

First, mix the beef with the corn, onion, teriyaki sauce, chili sauce, lemon, black pepper, and salt in the bowl.

And then, coating the white bread with the margarine, and toast it at the frying pan. After it half crispy, put all of the content in bowl on the top of the bread, and also put the mozzarella.

Last, sow the oregano and sesame. It’s up to you to make the bread very crispy or not, the important point is you should take it from the pan only after the mozzarella melt.

It doesn’t take too long time to make this simple dishes. And it really match to fill up your stomach at the morning!

Happy cooking.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment