Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tsukumodai Dorm! 久しぶり!

I made my comeback to this memorial building, finally :) 懐かしい!



Osaka University Tsukumodai International Dormitory! :""



From outside, I can see my ex-room in 2nd floor :'


The slide main entrance door


My name used to be posted in one of this mailbox before HAHA never move on :)
And the manager still the same, but I didnt greet him hehe :p


And, ようこそ means welcome!


The empty lounge with stranger people :p


The messy kitchen :')


My ex door's room are still the same :"


2nd Floor Kitchen, also messy :')


Study room became so messy too :')

Stairs!

Empty dining room, HAHA i miss ate dinner here with tsukumudai people *that I know*



The empty wall, I expected to see the pic of residents, but weren't there

And, I went there yesterday because I invited by Okamoto-san, my Japanese father and Tsutsumi-san, my Japanese obaa-san who owns the house that I lived in、to the:


Welcome Party of Lets Talk Japanese! :D

With Tsutsumi-obaasan, Yaman's Rua and Filipino's Frida

And with Okamoto-otousan!



I didnt talk with many people, just some, cos already comfy in my seat while talking with Rua and moreover Frida, cos she really made me remember my Filipino's buddies Faye and Kat tho :")


Done it once more, singing a Japanese folk song! 

The new game, BINGO! I had 3 chances to win,

But still, I didn't win.

Really, done this last night, made me more and more miss OUSSEP and Tsukumodai's life and friends :) But I will survive, friends! I will survive while doing my Super Intensive Japanese Course HAHAHA! 頑張ります!


And today,
I was really happy to meet her again at IRIS HAHA and talked a lot lot!

サラーさん!

No comments:

Post a Comment