Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pentas Seni Indonesia, PPI Osaka Nara, PSI2015 PPION








The last Saturday, 10 October, the Community of Indonesian Student in Osaka-Nara held a very successful event called, "Hanuman Journey Cross Indonesia ハヌマン修行の旅” at Minoh Green Hall, Minoh, Osaka. In this journey, Hanuman banished by Kamisama and departed to Indonesia. He first went to Sumatra, and met Malin Kundang, and saw Saman Dance, Rantak Dance, etc then He came to Java Island. There, He saw Jaipong Dance, took part of the Angklung performances, etc and in Bali, He met Rama-Shinta, then have a fight with Rahwana while Kecak Dance perform. But at last, Hanuman back to live and with Rama-Shinta they went back home to the Kayangan (Kamisama Place). This 3 Hours performance was worth to see i think, its complete in a package, funny, very entertaining moreover the Hanuman, and FREE, of course :"


At 12.45 Hall already half-filled with the people :"


At the back-stage.

Luckily, I was being a part of this awesome event, even though I only took a small part of costume team. So I went there at 9,00, with friends that live in Tsukumo Dorm, to take part of the preparation. But at 1 PM I went out to the audience hall and accompany my Japanese Dad, Okamoto-san, to see the performances.






Then, after the performances, took pics with the role player and, you can said I may runaway hehe, but what can I do when, Okamoto-otousan asked me to join him for sushi dinner?




My first time to Kappa, a conveyor belt sushi restaurant, this one is located in Minoh City. I gave them 4.5/10 points, hehe the other chained restaurant sushi, Sushi-ro was better for me. I only ate 5 plates there. But they have interesting shinkansen train that bring your order to your table! :")


And back to the perfomances, I took a lot of videos, so I don't want to waste it for nothing, so I tried again for NET CJ I hope this video is good enough to publish on TV. HAHA but I didnt do any interview though. You can check the video here: http://sg.netcj.co.id/moment/video/49950/pentas-seni-indonesia-di-osaka-jepang

Really nice to meet and work together with the Indonesian student in Japan even though only in the short time :( But still, I'm waiting for the next event!

#PSI2015 #PPION

No comments:

Post a Comment