Friday, November 30, 2012

Arch09 Female Basketball Team!

I just want to show up to you, that my entire week (1 week ago) was a tiring, aching, sweating week of my life !

I was join female basketball team of architecture UGM 2009 to compete in GALA (sport event in architecture and urban planning). I’m not a sporty girl, I don’t really like doing sport (except swim) so I was proud to my self that I able to finish all the matches, playing very well and finally our team become a first winner !

basket09basket09_2

the original team. Wita-kadek-anggi-adeknovi-ayu-tika-andin.

Because an accident, Ayu and Andin cannot play at final and semifinal match, but the still support us, and we’ve got some girls to replace them. They’re ichazagi,tikaratri and veny.

it’s my first time playing a professional basketball, and wore a basket uniform :’>  so I really excited! haha. Although my glasses broken on the final match, and all my body feels like aching in the entire week because I fell , beaten and pushed by the opponents, but I’m still happy !

Our team’s strength was Kadek and Ayu, they was join in Basketball Teknik UGM team, but for me each person on team was give a big contribution, and we’ve done a very good teamwork ! congrats for us ! :’>

No comments:

Post a Comment