Friday, November 30, 2012

#TD-Schematic Studio 2–Pandansimo Tourism City

This is my posters for transformation design display of Pandansimo Tourism City. Pandansimo is a beach area in Bantul, Jogjakarta. They already have a big potential as a green areas and for tourism area but they not designing it very well. so my job is to organize the region to be integrated to develop green technology research and become tourism areas. The main theme is the interaction between rural and urban so in this area aitry to integrate the high technologies with locality aspects.

hal2hal3hal4hal5hal6hal7

And for the concept, I bring the “city” to this area. its not like a city physically with a hi rise and modern building, but I just bring the concept of the “city”. To create an image of the city we should have an intention for 5 aspects. There are districts, nodes, paths, edges and landmark. And I try to put ‘tourism’ element for all aspects.

next is development design or #PD. wish me can finish this task well ! ;> see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment