Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015.


Okay, again, maybe i have written this so many times, i'm such a bad blogger or writer that's why my last year post is only --- 2 posts --- TT-TT so sad. Moreover, for me 2014 is a year that fulfilled with valuable memories :') since 2009 my posts never less than 30, so, 2 posts are really too much, Tika!
Okay, then, I would like to say, Happy 2015! I wish 2015 will be a blessing year for all of us :)

Updating my life, now, i am a bachelor! Yeay! Had my graduation commemoration in November, and also, now, i am a worker! Yeay! Had my interview in July then started work in August until now at BCI Asia as junior research consultant.

My working life is just as usual as normal people, feeling tired, bored, are must be. Though so many people are enjoying their tiring job, but me, i can't fully enjoying mine. hehehe.
One thing i thought that is the biggest influence to my life since start working is I already produce money by my own. My own money.

But, the feeling like : I am independent now, no need pocket money anymore from parents, i can buy everything i want, are really something.

Proud, should be, because you already in a step higher. Sad, may be, if you can't control your money flow and you don't have any financial planning. Worry, will be, if you think of your future and you found you cant live just with that money cos you need more, or what happened if you are resigned then you are unemployment, suddenly no income, so you can't lower your status.

Whatever my stage now or later, just do my best, let the things flow and pray for everything the best!



picture collages from my 2 days graduation commemoration in Jogjakarta :) Happy 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment